N/A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments

3 posters

Go down

Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments Empty Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments

Post  FLA Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 am

Take a minute or two to read and consider the following:

Alright, so I'm glad that Riza has decided to host some weekly tournaments for Mario Kart. These tournaments can really help clan members practice to increase their skills, and it could also possibly attract more players to Mario Kart or our clan. However, I only have one problem with Riza's tournaments.

In my opinion they should not be counted as an "official" N/A weekly tournament.

By "official" I mean that they shouldn't count towards our overall tournament placing in our ranks. The reason why is because these tournaments would be best if they were just races to help our performance for future clan wars and for the OFFICIAL weekly tournaments hosted by Money as I stated in the first paragraph. Also, I've noticed that not many members from this clan attend these tournaments. Most of us can't make it. If Riza's tournaments are used for tournament ranks, a lot of members who are currently ranked will drop for no apparent reason.

Besides, having two weekly tournaments to determine ranks doesn't make much sense. We're better off sticking with Money's tournaments as the actual official N/A weekly and Riza's tournaments as sort of a "practice tournament."

Give your ideas and thoughts on this, please.
FLA
FLA

Back to top Go down

Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments Empty Re: Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments

Post  Moneydatridah Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm

You do have a point, clan members should be eager to increase there score up. Even if I were to make riza's tourneys count as a rank i want to attract more members. Some people like the idea, its kind of like a power ranking. Only more broken down into being updated, every week. But I didnt make her last tourney count so yea...

Maybe, I can make a lounge for the main racers such as yourself, I and you know who. Since were always here, we can keep updated with each other. The top racers, Top ranks. Mid racers Mid ranks. Break it down a bit.

I wont make riza's Tourneys count as ranks. But we agreed upon making Top 4 racers of every N/A Tournament winners a Pic of there main and placing. Wink
Moneydatridah
Moneydatridah
5☆General
5☆General

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Mr.+Money+SoFly.ai

Back to top Go down

Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments Empty Re: Riza's weekly Mario Kart tournaments

Post  MeltyTale Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm

As a matter if fact, FLA, I made those MKW tournaments for fun and to get some practice playing the games. I attended a HORRIBLE MKW tournament around 4 weeks ago and it was the most unorganized, worthless hunk of shit I ever saw, so I made my own. Of course people were gonna take them seriously, but I didn't want them to have anything to do with our clan. I wanted people to just join and race their hearts out for practice.

When Money told me to add the scores to the N/A ranks I was kinda like,
"Uhh... okay..." But I didn't agree with it.

Still, if you can plz attend anyway! More people from AiB rather than just N/A members join and some are highly skilled! btw I just looked at this topic! =D

Baaaai!!
MeltyTale
MeltyTale

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/MeltyTale.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  Moneydatridah Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Im going to post your tournaments in the tournament forums
Moneydatridah
Moneydatridah
5☆General
5☆General

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Mr.+Money+SoFly.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  MeltyTale Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Aight if you want.. I guess xD
MeltyTale
MeltyTale

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/MeltyTale.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down